Leibster Blog Award
I am honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from @humbirdstar.blogspot.com, Irene Golembo!
Thank you so much for this privilege Irene!
What a super surprise today —
A Treasured Gift and Award
The Liebster Blog Award originated in Germany and recognizes up-and-coming bloggers. It is meant to showcase those who have fewer than 200 followers. (Liebster means “favourite” or “dearest” in German.) This is done in the spirit of pay-it-forward. In accepting this award, the recipient agrees to:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
It is really impossible to choose from the wealth of blogs out there, but I can only choose five so here goes, and these are in no particular order…
1. Beez Knez @ http://beezknez-beezknez.blogspot.com/
2. Beth @ http://thewindknows.blogspot.com/
3. Yiota Luyu Ladybird @ http://soulseasons-yiota143.blogspot.com/
4. Diana Lee @ http://dianaswords.blogspot.com/
5. S. M. Abeles @ http://everythingisemptypoetry.blogspot.com/
Thank you so very much Irene! What a surprise this morning! I humbly thank you for recognizing my work. I continue to send warm kindness to you and to all of my blog followers — my day is blessed by just being able to write and share with others!